This blog is about my private venture into having Mr. John (Poshgoblin) Pickford doing me a small range of 28mm dwarf miniatures that will fulfill my personal need for more dark, sinister and vicious dwarfs.

Saturday 14 March 2015

Painted Crossbowmen and Command Group

I've managed to actually do some painting, myself. I've been looking much forward working with the new figures, the Crossbow-men in particular, and I really, really enjoyed painting them. They have such a nice balance of smooth surfaces, crisp details and a bag full of character - and had much fun doing them. So pleased with them that, actually - that I've just undercoat another batch :)



1 comment:

  1. They look fantastic. I very much like what you've done with the two toned armour. I feel like it could go terribly wrong, but they look very sharp.
    I also like the various hued armours, I worry about colourizing and having it look silly, so this is great to see.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.